To care for your Wiesner Bros. Fraser Fir Christmas Tree:
- Make a fresh cut straight across the base of the tree. Cut off approximately 1/4" to 1/2" before placing tree in the stand.
- Use a stand that will hold a half gallon of water or more
- Maximize the life and beauty of your tree by adding Tree Life (Christmas tree preserve)
- Check the water level twice daily, keep the stand full
- Make sure you place your tree away from heat sources, heating vents, radiators, fireplaces, and sunny windows
- Check the lights for broken bulbs and cords for frayed wiring
For more information visit us on the web
Like us on Facebook
One of the seldom known facts about the sweet potato vine is that when the plant gets large enough it will produce a flower. The flower is very similar to that of a petunia with a very bright purple color. For a plant that is grown for its foliage and trailing growth habit the flower is a pleasant surprise for the late summer. This plant is easy to grow and can grow about six feet a year. Ideal for hanging over walls or can be planted in planters to cover the pot. It is a little late to get started on one this year but it is never to early to start thinking about next years garden.